We’re in the people business. VTM Group is excited to announce an expansion of our service offerings to include HR & Staffing Solutions!
The number of companies that outsource critical business processes has been growing significantly worldwide. MIT Sloan Management Review in 2012 found that companies outsourced some $309 billion of services — activities including finance and accounting, human resource management, procurement and legal services — and the overall volume has been growing at a rate of around 25% annually. Why? Because many organizations & small businesses realize early on that they don’t want to take on the liability of having employees nor do they have the resources or infrastructure in place to do so.
We work in conjunction with our sister company, Cinder Staffing, a temporary services agency that also has a PEO (Professional Employment Organization) division. Through one of our employment arrangements, our clients can engage with us to recruit, hire and onboard individuals who are paid and employed by Cinder.
- Recruitment and hiring
- Onboarding and orientation services
- Access to group benefit plans with competitive rates; we offer medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, and an employer-match 401(k) retirement plan to all regular, full-time employees
- Payroll and payroll tax administration
- Workers’ compensation coverage
- Compliance with federal and state employment laws
- Policy creation and management
- Performance management
- Training and development
We help our clients control employment-related liabilities, offer great benefits to employees, and provide a dedicated team of professional Account Managers and HR professionals who work with our clients to customize an HR-infrastructure that meets the needs of their business model.
Our commitment to HR excellence allows our clients to focus on their core competencies while we manage the rest. So if you're in need of staff, but without the infrastructure to support it, then we're your people!